Monday, April 28, 2014

Ready, set, smile!

Daiane's baptism - from a few weeks ago
Happy Easter!
Hi everyone,
This week I don't have too much to say. I´m not sure why. We had an excellent week of work but I feel like sometimes I say the same things over and over again. One of the few phrases that I have been thinking about is: Do what you love, be obedient, be fun, and always keep a smile on your face... just be happy! Obedience to the gospel brings true inner success. You can never go wrong with the gospel.

Things I've learned this past week:
The summary: The gospel is easy to hear and to fulfill. But remember effort, for that is what determines our outcome. And take care of the gospel and the privilege it is to know of the gospel. I want to hear your feedback on these scriptures.

Alma 37:11
Now these mysteries are not yet fully made known unto me; therefore I shall forbear. --don´t explain things you don´t know. 





ALMA 37:43 And now, my son, I would that ye should understand that these things are not without a ashadow; for as our fathers were slothful to give heed to this compass (now these things were temporal) they did not prosper; even so it is with things which are spiritual.
 44 For behold, it is as easy to give heed to the aword of Christ, which will point to you a straight course to eternal bliss, as it was for our fathers to give heed to this compass, which would point unto them a straight course to the promised land.
 45 And now I say, is there not a atype in this thing? For just as surely as this director did bring our fathers, by following its course, to the promised land, shall the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise.
 46 O my son, do not let us be aslothful because of the beasiness of the cway; for so was it with our fathers; for so was it prepared for them, that if they would dlook they might elive; even so it is with us. The way is prepared, and if we will look we may live forever.
47 And now, my son, see that ye take acare of these sacred things, yea, see that ye blook to God and live. Go unto this people and declare the word, and be sober. My son, farewell.
And now for some pictures.  Finally.
Baseball on p-day. I am showing our baiano comps in our apartment wiffle ball and we are throwing around the baseball after we wake up, and on p-day we play 2 on 2 wiffle ball. It's been a good stress reliever to throw the ball and run around the bases. 

Easter egg fun

glue stick boredom


No comments:

Post a Comment