Monday, March 18, 2013

Delay. A Good Delay.


Hey friends and family!! 

So my Brazilian Visa has not come yet so I will be trained as a missionary before I enter Brazil in the PROVO MTC! I am still so excited. Also that LDS travel agency refunded my flight for some reason or the other …so I am now flying out of PHL Wednesday the 20th instead of Tuesday! One extra day to get ready! It is kind of a delay because I felt so ready to go but I am grateful I get to spend one more day with my Mom. This will be my last post for a whole two years! 365x2...yeah. I'd like to start off by saying I love all of you and I can't wait for you to be updated on my adventures via this blog. I started it up and my mom will be taking a hold of the reins as soon as I leave. She'll be posting pictures I take, letters that I’ve written home, funny things I say, and maybe little tid-bits of her own adventure without me home. Who knows where this blog will go, but what we do know is that it will be a documentation of my adventures and life in the Brazil Curitiba Mission as I serve the lord with all my might, mind, and strength. I know that through my faith I will be an effective tool for the furthering of the Lord’s church. Though it will be one of the hardest things that I will ever do in my life I know that it will be loads of fun as I interact with some great Brazilian people that I will be able to know and love with all my heart. Peace out and Stay sweet everyoneJ

Love,
Elder Forsyth

p.s. Here is my mailing address for the provo MTC. So you can mail me cookies and letters that you write me. Send me anything….seriously. stuffed animals would be gladly appreciated. Small ones though because I won’t be able to fit everything in my suitcases:) If my visa comes while in Provo I will go straight down to the Sao Paulo MTC and my mom will update you on where I live.

Elder Ian Forsyth
2005 North 900 East
Box 165  4/29  BRA-CUR
Provo, UT  84604

No comments:

Post a Comment